Okay, 3rd post. Fuck yeah. I feel obligated to post because i have not in a while. But then, who watches this to know it has been a long time? One topic I could not wait to post about is religion. It will be more than one post because there are so many things wrong with it. I am an atheist and proud of it. Here is why:
GOD MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!
When you think about it god does not make sense. Like Chewbacca living on Endor. Most religions say that god loves you. Then why is he killing you? Global warming, diseases, murder, accidents, the sun blowing up, the 0-zone layer depleting. It seems like god just wants to kill us. But I assure you, it is a mercy killing.
The whole concept of god is rediculous. That there is a all powerful force that made everything. If god is so powerful why doesn't he reveal himself to us? You can say that he wants to stay annonomous. But he also wants to prove atheists like me wrong. So he would rather stay annonomous than prove me wrong. He would rather stay annonomous than prove his followers right. He would rather see his followers die in religious wars then give us a definatove answer. To show us which religion is right. If god is real...he is a dick.
The first of many on the topic of religion. But I will not do them back to back. I will write about other shit in betwee.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment