Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sadly Human

Okay, so if I want to get subscribers and readers I need to offer something. An idea or joke. But I am mostly doing this because I am bored. Well...I'm not very funny, but I can write a good rant.

Let me explain what "Sadly Human" means. You probably already figured it out, but I will use it as a starting off point. It is the feeling you get when you weep for the human race. When you realize everyone around you is a hopeless sack of meat. You might say that is mean or harsh. But it is a harsh word we live in. Not everyone is a sack of meat, just the sacks of meat. The people who you know are morons. The people whose lives reach their peak in high school. You know who I mean. Sadly Human is the feeling you get when you realize that you are one of these stupid motherfuckers. You are on the same sinking ship called "earth." There is no denying it, no running from it, it is a fact, you are human.

Even though you are human you can do something about it. Be smart. Do not be like the others. Write, read, paint, it does not matter. Just use your brain. That is the difference between the two races under the same name "human."

No comments: